About Native Daughters of the Golden West Parlor 145 (Calistoga)

N.D.G.W. is a fraternal organization founded in 1887 in the city of Jackson, CA in the heart of Amador county. The founding principles that were adopted were Love of Home, Devotion to the Flag of our Country, Veneration of the Pioneers of California, and an Abiding Faith in the Existence of God. Calistoga Parlor was founded in 1905 and is currently one of eighty Parlors that exist throughout our beautiful State of California.  There are approximately 5,000 members statewide and Calistoga Parlor is proud to currently have 72 active members.  Calistoga Parlor No. 145 supports such charitable works to include:

  • The N.D.G.W. Charitable Foundation
    • Americanism & Civic Participation
    • California Lighthouse Preservation
    • California Mission Restoration
    • Education & Scholarships
    • Environmental Issues
    • California Historical Landmarks Preservation
    • Historical Preservation Education
    • Veteran's Welfare
  • THe N.D.G.W. Children's Foundation
  • The N.D.G.W. Home
  • At our Local Level we donate to:
    • Boys and Girls Club of Calistoga
    • Calistoga Family Center
    • Calistoga Library
    • Calistoga Grad Night
    • Calistoga Scholarships to Qualified Graduating Students
    • Calistoga Community Swimming Pool
    • Yountville Veterans Pathway Home